Remote Gateway (VPN)
Note1: Meditech 6 requires the Citrix Receiver be installed on your PC. Click on the link below to download and install the supported version.
Citrix Receiver: Click Here to Download File
Note 2: You will need to use Microsoft’s Internet Explorer browser. Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, and other browsers will not work for remote access.
Note 3: If your PC is a 64-bit version system:
|If your PC is a 64-bit version system, you will need to use IE-32-bit browser for remote access. If you are not sure, click on the Start button, go to All Programs. If you see two options for Internet Explorer, then you have a 64-Bit system. Make sure you use the Internet Explorer that is not 64-bit (see screen shot). If you only see one instance of Internet Explorer, then you most likely have a 32-Bit system and you can ignore this note.|
Notes for Mac/Apple users: In order to connect to Meditech and other hospital systems, you will need to purchase a software product called: Parallels Desktop 7 for Mac. It is available from Apple.com, Amazon.com, and other places (approx $50). This software will allow you to emulate a Windows PC and connect to hospital resources.
1. Open Internet Explorer and connect to this site: https://anker.medcity.net/rsa You may want to add this site to your “favorites”.
2. At the login prompt, enter your 3-4user ID and associated network password.
3. If this is your very first time logging into SRA, you will be required to answer 4 security questions. Click Continue to begin enrollment.
4. At the bottom of the screen just below the security questions, be sure to select Yes or No as appropriate for the computer you are currently using. Select Continue.
5. The Juniper Secure Application Manager should begin the connection process. This may take several seconds. Please note: If you receive any warning boxes, be sure to select the “Always”, “Yes”, “Allow”, or “Unblock”. There should be a series of setup dialog boxes that flash on the screen as the installation proceeds.
6. When all is complete, you should see the menu page. If you have previously installed Citrix Receiver, then click on the link for Meditech 6 and enter your 3-4 user name and password (the same credentials used to connect through the VPN). See Note 1 at the top of this page for instructions on downloading Citrix Receiver if needed.
Once you are finished, to properly terminate your session, you should select “Sign Out” from the browser screen.
For support with VPN access, please call the On-Call Pager at: 800-201-4170